Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Green Bank coming in June

Wouldn't it be nice if your bank had the same green goal as you did? I know I am tired of my bank wasting papers through mail when I have told them specifically to e-mail me instead.

One Earth Bank, coming to Austin in June, shares some common goals with you. Don't get me wrong, it is still a profit driven financial institution but the green bank will offer paperless banking solutions and green products like an energy efficient mortgage. It will work with developers to explore ways to profit green projects, encourage online transactions to minimize car trips and more. The new bank will offer full financial services to both individuals and business, integrating social and environmental sensibilities. Their unique approach will lend depositor's funds to increase individual, social and environmental health and wellness. Their goal is to create beneficial banking for both people and the planet.

Whether this is just a marketing angle or not, it's a new business model way to improve the environment.

The new site of One Earth Bank will be
611 S. Congress Avenue, Suite 340
Austin, TX 78704
(512)707-0886

No comments: